Monday, September 22, 2008

When Your Heart Is Singing...

"When your heart is singing, you are allowing Well-being. When you are appreciating, you are allowing Well-being. When you are yelling at somebody, you're not. When you're feeling insecure, you're not. When you're frustrated, you're not."

~ Abraham-Hicks, from a workshop in St. Louis, MO on Tuesday, July 18th, 2000

This was very instrumental to me today. Early this morning, I got word that my current consulting position would be ending a few weeks earlier than expected. I had hoped to stay through October 22nd, but powerful creative forces are at work.

For one, I really wasn't happy there for the last many weeks. But I did something Abraham told me in August -- I rolled up my sleeves (mentally and emotionally) and got in their and CHOSE to play with the contrast. I leveraged the negative emotions and kept the focus on the wonderful unfolding of my future vision and my desires and how exciting that is for me.

All that work seems to be paying off, because despite thinking I needed the extra 4 weeks on the job in order to launch one of my new businesses, I'm now inspired to launch it early, which actually feels like perfect timing!

And when I realized I was angry after this news, I knew I had a choice -- keep telling (in my head) a story of injustice, unfairness, "it's too soon", "I'm not ready", etc.... OR forget about justifying my anger and figure out how this is the best thing that could ever have happened. Not to mention see this occurrence as something I created, as a part of the Universe orchestrating amazingly on my behalf, and celebrate and appreciate this unfolding.

Once again, within about an half hour to an hour, I had completed leveraged my anger, through the power of alignment, into exuberance, excitement, abundance and a strong feeling of endless possibilities.

No comments: