Thursday, September 18, 2008

Everything is Unfolding Perfectly

This morning I awoke quite late. I needed the sleep. I've had tons of energy and movement and expansion lately. Between what's going on at work and then working on my new business and re-incarnation of my Emotional Wizardry class.

Anyways, while slumbering in the early stages of waking up, I had a wonderful thought. "Everything is unfolding perfectly."

Some might call this polyannish, or overly optimistic, given the crazy headlines lately (which I'm not reading currently because I'm on a media fast!). Others might even think this is an attempt to convince myself or whistle in the dark, if you will.

But what those people are missing is that for me, the thought makes me feel good! It reminds me that all is well and that nothing can damage my being! It sets me back on course and back in faith of the eternally expanding nature of things. It's a good thought.

Remember, it's no longer about the power of positive thinking. It's about the power of positive FEELING by focusing on thoughts that feel good. The ones that work for me may not work for you. So find some good-feeling thoughts today.

No comments: