Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Deep Change

I haven't wanted to blog lately. I've been very internal. Not always feeling so abundant. In fact, I've been through the ringer lately, so to speak. But keep coming out the other side feeling better and better.

For anyone who is going through profound change and challenge right now, as am I, I have it on good authority that we just need to make it through to the end of this month/beginning of April and then things will begin to shift and move forward again. We have been going through a sort of outer limbo while our inner lives are transforming.

These are odd times for me. I find myself in the worst financial situation I have ever been in, yet am on the verge of the most financial reward I have ever received. I have experienced the deepest waves of fear and sadness ever lately, followed by the most incredible consciousness of joy, LOVE and Well-Being, in which I feel better about myself and my life then ever before. In fact, last Friday a profound truth stuck me: Who I really am is not determined by my _________ (fill in the blank: money, relationships, status, health, success, whatever the condition...). But who I am -- and how I feel -- does determine all these conditions.

There is no rational explanation to all this. These are just times of deep change and letting go. We are all letting go of Fear and moving into Love, more and more deeply. Just knowing all my friends and most loved people are there fills me with great appreciation.

Thank you for being you! :)

No comments: