Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Magical Creation Box

Just before Christmas, and right after I bought my new furniture, I found myself willing to finally play a Law of Attraction game called "The Magical Creation Box".

Now, I've done an exercise like this before, called a God-jar (or God box). But there's a huge difference. Where as a God-box is used for letting go of something you're worrying or obsessing about, in order to free the mind, the Magical Creation Box is to create and concretize one's feelings for what one is creating. It is a concrete focusing the energy of Abundance.

So I went around looking for a box I felt good about when I saw it. Tough job. But I found one at Pier One, and even got it for 25% off, just for asking AND for being nice. (see photo above)

The next day, I sat down with some magazines and began looking for images I thorough enjoyed. I clipped and clipped and clipped and put all the clippings into this awesome box, saying "Whatever is contained in this box -- IS!" with each clipping. It was a blast.

I put in islands, travels, art work, sunsets, women and men together in romantic settings, boats, cruises, furniture, dream homes, new apartments, gobs of money and a list of 121 things I want in a girlfriend/life partner which I wrote a year ago to that day. Then I put the box back in it's resting place.

And on New Years, while looking at it, I realized something profound. Playing this game literally IS creating. If I clipped it and put it in with the saying, and if I truly believe and trust that this item IS, then I am actually creating it, just like the Universe does.

That's when I realized the true power and value of this game. It so closely resembles the dynamic of what actually happens when we have a desire and focus on that desire, that I was amazed. And in physically going through the steps with this game, it is an enormous alignment with what has already been put in motion. Wow!

No comments: