Monday, January 28, 2008

Diving Deeply into Our Hearts

What would our lives and the world look like if we all dropped "telling it like it is" and all our stories and reflections of "how it is" and blow-by-blow descriptions of what happened and who did or said what and focused exclusively and joyfully on how we wanted things to be?

What if we all went so deeply into our hearts that how we feel ends up mattering more than any perspective, belief, story or justification? If we were so profoundly heart-centered that we allowed that natural guidance to lead us and inspire us into the lives we truly want.

Things are changing my friends. For the better. Everyday is a chance to follow our hearts, to drop logic and reasoning and justifications. I know for me, it's been a long journey before finding Abraham. And now, that path to my heart is shorter, sharper and clearer than ever before.

Today, no matter where I am going, what I am doing or who I am doing it with, my dominant intention is to see that which I want to see, that which feels good to me, which I appreciate. And in so doing, I see more that I appreciate and that feels good, and in turn, feel more good and more appreciation.

Thank you to all my friends!

No comments: