Friday, April 25, 2008

All Is Well

Ya know, I had some financial scares today, as I am gradually -- and faster than I realized! -- rebuilding my financial picture. And when I had them I could FEEEL the discomfort of the icky thoughts. The fear. The upset. The worry. And I KNEW this was not who I really am. I KNEW I had way more than fear and worry in store for me and that SOO MUCH was right in my world. So I took a moment and affirmed where I am heading -- being caught up on all my behind bills, getting ahead and moving beyond into wealth and financial freedom, and being 100% WELL.

Tonight, I will retired, melting into my bed, opening to the loving arms of Source, filling me with appreciation for being here, playing the game of co-creative life!

Wellness and blessings to all of you, my friends!!

No comments: